top of page
Thu, May 04|
ONLINE - Bringing Baby Home Parents Workshop
This parent workshop combines scientific research and public education to improve the quality of life for babies and children by strengthening their families.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
1 more dates
May 04, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About the event
$175 per couple. Includes all 6 class sessions. After registration, you will be sent a link for payment to the email on file.
Who Should Attend?
- Expecting Parents
- New Parents
- Learn how to maintain relationship satisfaction after having a baby
- Reduce relationship hostility and increase affection
- Promote positive parent-baby interactions
- Promote quality involvement for parents
- Reduce the incidence or severity of perinatal mood disorders
What Will You Learn?
Participants will be able to:
- Explain what to expect during the transition to parenthood
- Describe child development in the first year
- Create strategies to coordinate with family/caretaking members
- Learn ways to improve communications
- Demonstrate how to strengthen friendship, intimacy, and conflict regulation skills
- Recognize the signs of perinatal mood, anxiety, and adjustment disorders and be aware of support and treatment options
bottom of page